Flowers are important necessities for every occasion. Flowers complete every occasion, from yellow roses to violet lilies. They are symbols of different human emotions. Red roses are symbols of love whereas, marigold is a symbol of happiness. There are different floral details from Marriage Decoration to Naming Ceremony Decoration. Some trending Flower Decorations in Bangalore are mentioned below.
Floral Decoration at Weddings:
- Garland-Draped Ceiling: This tent-like theme is perfect for outdoor wedding plans with rays of sunshine making a beautiful natural wedding. For lush looks, you can add greeneries like boxwood, maidenhair fern, and ivy. For more intricate details, ITC Gardenia and ITC Windsor Manor add flower spray and bare branches.
- Floral Fountain: For imitating an overflowing romantic fountain, floating candles with lily pads and lush hydrangea add an extra bit of romance.
- Staircase Cake Display: If the desired venues have a huge staircase, you can transform the railings into flower masterpiece with roses, green vines, scattered pink petals, overhead lightings and staircase candles. Also, add a beautiful wedding cake display!
- Hanging Pomanders: These hanging floral balls vary in colors and sizes and are hung from bare trees for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
- Floral Chandeliers: Some inverted stems with flower embellishments can transform light settings into stunning chandeliers. The combination of white and yellow blossoms is a magnificent display.
- Tropical Centerpieces: Tropical orchids, fiddlehead ferns, and pincushion protease bring a tropical summer inspired island vibe which is a perfect installation for wedding ceremonies.
- Taped Flower: You can also use this theme of small individual flowers that are taped on the halls of the wedding banquet as an amazing background for cake display or for aesthetic photographs.
- Reverse Flower Crown: For a modern and young appeal, flower crowns can be used as embellishments for the back of headpiece for the guests to find a surprise element.
- Floating Florals: For poolside parties at places like Golden Palm Hotel, floral monograms can be used as floatation decoration giving an aesthetic island view. Do not miss this great opportunity to create a jaw-dropping view!
Flower Decorations at Naming Ceremonies:
- Fruit Accents: For naming ceremonies, the environment should have soft hue floral colors. Grapes are non-floral accents that add a beautiful complete feel to flower arrangements. The sizes can vary from full bundles to small bundles.
- Lampshade Centerpieces: For creating beautiful aesthetic succulent centerpieces, a tall vase shaped lampshade at the middle of the lunch table is a must.
- Hanging Potted Plants: If your venue has divine walls like the Woodrose Club, then hanging plants gives an incredible neutral vibe! Potted orchids, dark green leaves add an intense color contrast.
- Ombre Table Runner: For a chic, bohemian look, table edges can be arranged with different textures of flowers that are not distracting.
- Indoor Trees: Tall green trees give the feel of a garden so you can hang branches or other pieces of decor like string lights or crystal chandeliers.